- officially not moving back to DC for at least a year
- building a better wardrobe like a boss
- working 10+ hour days, hello job security
- blogging about sustainable cities and culture (PM me for a link)
- eating pumpkin soup and tartines, chugging apple cider, going on bike rides and long walks because AUTUMN, BITCHES
I particularly enjoyed my last reblogged post of Mungo Thomsons font study of Time magazine. so i explored some of his other works; here is one of them:
≫ Early morning coffee outside is the best.
Lanterns by Evening Hymns.
Growth is painful.
Change is painful.
But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
- me: but he said he likes my cactus
- David: is that a come on
- David: I think that's a come on
- David: GOD you guys
- Go to bed earlier
- Finish things ahead of time
- Eat whole-food
- Be present
- Listen to music
- Think positively
- Drink lots of water
- Be productive
- Eat fresh fruit
- Breathe deeply
- Go for a bike ride
If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.
Tony Gaskin (via officialstevenmeisel2)